sum of digits in c






Hello guys,this was my very first blog post please don't mine any mistake arises here.I would like share my view with you and here I would like place my solution which was done in  competitive websites.Here,i share my programs which was accepted by these competitive programming webites.which might be very helpful to you.


Most of know about programming without programming languages any electrical gadget cannot be run in this world.Therefore,program is the heart of gadgets,now most of the companies need good developers,and with good hold on programming languages,most of the programs which was written by me are in C.Because,i am a student please don't mind it.


Today,i would like share the programs which was written in C language,this program is very funny and program took time complexity is O(n).But quite good program.If u r program is much efficient than mine,u guys please place it in my comment box.






















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIRTHDAY PARTY

spoj CPTTRN1 - Character Patterns (Act 1) solution

ROY AND PROFILE PICTURE